Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Wheel Thing from Cornish Heritage Farms

I created this card using a totally fun and whimsical image from The Wheel Thing stamp set, releasing today from Cornish Heritage Farms.  It's part of their Rummage Bin collection of fabulous vintage sets.  For this card, I colored the image with Copics, and bordered it with some pretty spring papers from Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love line.  I added some Basic Grey stitched brads and velvet ribbon, reminiscent of the gents' fancy frocks. :)  The gallery at Cornish Heritage Farms has lots of gorgeous cards from the design team - you can check it out HERE.

I'm off to shop with my daughter... it's her 11th birthday today, so we're going to go empty out the tweenie/teenie shops at the mall with her birthday money (Aeropostale,  Hollister, Gap... and I'm hoping to convince her to give Anthropologie a try... for me.. :)).  Have a great Tuesday!

8 comments:

Linda Brun said...

WOW...Stunnings...
Linda

itsallrosi said...

happy birthday to your DD!

Anthro is a little pricey, but fabulous! you 2 might get hooked!

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab card hun x

Ellen said...

beautiful card . love the vintage images.

good luck with the shopping

Ali Manning said...

Fabulous card, Jean - have fun shopping!

Anonymous said...

Charming vintage images! My cyclist hubby would love them. Gorgeous card!!!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely coloring and beautiful card. Have fun shopping!

Melisa Waldorf said...

What fun images you girls have been showcasing over on the CHF blog. Love this one!