Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Train Map Sneak Peek

 
Here's another little peek at Cornish Heritage Farms' new Train Map Set coming Friday, March 5th from their B&O Railroad Museum line.  I actually cut into another piece of Graphic 45 paper (*gasp*) for the background and added a few stamped details of my own.  You can always do that with your patterned paper... add a little stamped sumthin'-sumthin' that totally ties it into your theme.  This is also my first use of Tim Holtz's Fragments - I am now hooked!  And there are so many in the package, I didn't even think about hoarding them!

Hope you're having a great week!  We're getting some more snow tonight.... here in North Carolina.... in March....?!?!?!?!?!?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jean, I am so going to miss working with you at Gingersnap. But I'll be here on your blog every time you update. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your work and you inspire me with every piece you create. Thanks so much for everything!!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Way cool! Your such an enabler! That sets looking pretty awesome!

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Jean, I left a little something on my blog for you, no pressure!
Lynn

Debby said...

Wow. You're incredible. All the obvious things and I never think of them. Stamping on dp. Gee. whoulda thunk. I have tons of fragments and I don't know what to do with them. You have inspired me to find a way. Beautiful. And as always enbabling. I love CHF.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! I love that train image!