Monday, March 15, 2010

Tag Tuesday, on Monday

The theme for the next few hours (notice I can't say "week" since I'm so ridiculously late with this!) at Tag Tuesday is "Arches."  Could not for the life of me come up with anything for this challenge, until I decided to keep with the "Celebration" theme going on at Gingersnap Creations (Happy Birthday, Shar!), Artistic Outpost, and our own household, where my daughter will turn 11 tomorrow.  I made a glittery tag that I will be able to use on one of her little gifties. I went with the famous arch in the Eiffel Tower, along with an arch-shaped tag.  The Eiffel Tower image is from Itkupilli, printed out on vellum.  Behind the image is a piece of dictionary page with the word "celebrate" highlighted.  The fringe is recycled from a gift bag, and I added lots of bling for my daughter. :)

You can see lots of fabulous arch creations over at Kard Krazy.  And be sure to go on over to Gingersnap Creations for lots of celebration projects, ideas, and challenges, AND to wish founding femme Sharon Briss a Happy Birthday!

9 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Your daughter will love all the bling on this! Very cool tower image, too. Nice tag!

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous tag! Love the fringe touch and I am sure she will love it too! A happy birthday to your daughter.

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous tag hun x

Dazzled Nance said...

Really beautiful tag. Kind of retro! It will look great on your daughter's package! For having some creative flow problems, you sure pulled it off!

Anonymous said...

Lovely in lavendar! Love the fringe too!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I love printing on vellum....what a great look it gives your ET. This tag is cool on so many different levels....it was worth waiting for!!

Kris Dickinson said...

Your tag is lovely! I really like the beaded fringe.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Such a gorgeous tag. This would make any gift extra special. Lynne M x