Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Brown + Color

Finally getting my Tag Tuesday Challenge #42 posted.... Louise challenged us to use brown plus another color.   The hardest part was picking the other color, since I LOVE to pair brown with just about anything, LOL!  I finally settled on blue, after getting in the mood for the sea with my Graphic 45 papers.  The "tag-on-the-tag" image is from their "On the Boardwalk" collection.  I colored the fab retro lady blue, and gave her a starfish.  The base tag is spritzed with Glimmer Mists, stamped with images from Stampington, Inkadinkado, and Stampabilities, and distressed with Distress Inks.  I added another little accent from the Graphic 45 paper, along with a few more seashells and some Distress Embossing Powder in antique linen to give the effect of sand. 

You'll want to head on over to Kard Krazy..... Louise's artwork is looking fabulous in the new Take Ten!  I am playing catch-up..... we've still got visitors, lots of activities, and I soooo want to visit everyone's wonderful blogs!  Tonight after everyone's in bed, I'm planning on playing with a few Gingersnap Creations challenges, some Playdate Cafe fun, and of course, I've got some new Cornish Heritage Farms to ink up.  So much crafty goodness to be had, so little time!! :)

13 comments:

joy said...

I love your tag, Jeanne. The blue and all the details - great image too! This was a fun challenge to see all the different combinations - you are right, brown goes with anything!!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this! Makes me think of summer, Wildwood, the beach---anything warm!

Anonymous said...

So very stylish! Just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I just love the whole nautical feel your tag has, The blue
With the brown was an excellent choice. Great Tag.

Hearts Turned said...

Love this tag, Jean! Isn't the new Graphic 45 paper gorgeous? Can't wait to see what else you create tonight!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Perfection, Jean! I like the background you created for this fab Graphic 45 image. Great design!

ScrappyPam said...

What a wonderful tag! It just screams summer!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous tag Jean!

Faye said...

Jean, I love the seaside theme of your gorgeous tag on tag. I've always loved blue with brown as a combo. This is really gorgeous.

Kris Dickinson said...

Stunning compostion and design!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

This is right up my street. Stunning tag. Lynne M x

Evelyn S. said...

I missed this! It's absolutely fabulous~!

Debby said...

Well this is rock solid gorgeous! Everything you do is rock solid gorgeous. And you know. You look rock solid gorgeous. You are a Rockstar!