Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Show Us How You've Grown....

.....more precisely, how you can incorporate "Growth" into a project for the new Gingersnap Creations Random Redhead Challenge.  As always, Gingersnap challenges are wide open for interpretation!  Your piece could be inspired by Spring and new growth, personal growth, or growth in your family.  Anything grows.... I mean goes. (I can hear you groaning.... ugh.... again... make me stop!).  For my card, I used an image from Tin Can Mail (Inkadinkado), stamped in a sepia tone and colored with Copics to make it look like a faded old photo.  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.  Hope you'll be able to join us and play along... you've got until April 25th to enter!!

8 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful Jean, Unfortunatly the only thing that has grown for me over the winter was my hips and waist, so the tape measure fits the bill. LOL! I do Love your card though!

2amscrapper said...

This is one of my most favorite stamps. I love how you used it for the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Jean! So sweet! Love how you used the rulers for your horizontal lines.

Heavens2Betsy said...

Beautiful design Jean - love the colours

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Great card, luv your view on the challenge. I need to tackle this one too!

Suzanne C said...

I too really love this stamp and you have created a fabulous card with this! Beautiful card!

Hels Sheridan said...

Stunning card x

Debby said...

Perfection. I admired this over and over again on the GC blog.