Saturday, July 25, 2009

Little Paper Shop Masculine Birthday


A little birthday card for my hubby. His birthday request was for cymbals to go with our Rockband drum set, so that inspired me to go with the "Rock Star" stamp set from The Little Paper Shop (the guitar, the U Rock sentiment, and the little border of notes). I stamped a music score in the background (Stampendous) and added a little badness with a skull from Inkadinkado. I then distressed the entire image and colored it with Copics. I stamped the guitar again on the card background. All patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye, and the inks are from Stampin' Up! (Riding Hood Red), Colorbox, and Ranger Distress.
Hope you have a wonderful, musical Saturday! :)

1 comment:

Colleen Kramer said...

Great card! Masculine cards are so hard for me, but I love your take on this, especially since it goes so well with your gift.
They sell cymbals for Rock Band? Shhh! Please don't tell my kids!