Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Exciting News....

I am over the moon right now! My Home Sweet Home card was chosen as the winner of Cornish Heritage Farms' Summer Stamp Star Design Contest for Week 4! The designers over there are soooo very inspiring (check out the CHF Creative Blog "Farm Fresh" here), as are all of the participants in the challenges. I tell ya, I have learned SO MUCH from participating in these challenges!! Thanks so much to Becky Olsen and the entire design team for a wonderful treat!

You can still enter the fifth and final week of the challenge... head on over HERE, and even if you don't have time to enter, you will get an amazing amount of inspiration from what's there already. And for those of you who are like me, and don't think you would win... TRY IT! Seriously. I have never won any sort of design contest before today. You've just gotta try. My little "Quote of the Day" gadget for today was "Winners never quit and quitters never win." by Vince Lombardi. So true. So let me know if ya enter, okay?

6 comments:

shulsart said...

Congratulations, Jean. Your card is beautiful.

Susan said...

loved your card, Jean! It certainly was a gorgeous scene. Good luck on the remaining challenge and in the overall challenge

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The card is magnificent and very worthy!! Thank you for your beautiful art.

peggysue said...

Congratulations on your win, your card was well deserving of it it was a gorgeous creation.

Lynn Stevens said...

Jean, Way to go! Your card is Awesome and deserves to be in the spotlight!! You go girl!

Ali Manning said...

Congratulations! I checked out your card and it so beautiful - you deserve to be a winner!