Friday, January 14, 2011

Rogue Redhead for the New Mom

A quick little post of a card to accompany a gift of nursery rhymes and children's books for a new mom.  The image is from Rogue Redhead Designs, and you can get the details over at the Rogue Redhead blog.

I also wanted to share the fabulous 4x4's that I received in the most recent Gingersnap Creations swap.  My photography doesn't even begin to show the luscious details on these cards - the embossing, the glitter, the shimmer.  Frosty goodness at its best, I tell ya!  These gorgeous designs are by (clockwise from top left): Ali Manning, Penny Bennington, Krisha Ogle, and Netty Goatley.  These gals are a talented group! Thanks so much, ladies!!!

18 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Such a beautiful card, Jean! And what lovely swaps!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Julie

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely love your card for the new mom - beautiful colors and great design. Nice stamp for this!!

Daniele said...

what a lovely array of cards
brill.
hugs

Terry said...

Very pretty card! Love the papers and design. Nice swaps also! Have a great weekend!

Lori said...

Gorgeous card, and the swaps are VERY cool! Very talented group!

Michele said...

very sweet card for the nursery rhyme book -- perfact images and colors! and such a great lot of
4x4s you got! take care. xo

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Love your darling card,Jean!

Jingle said...

Your card is absolutely precious!

Zue said...

So shabby-chic, so beautiful and dreamy, perfect to accompany the children's book and nursey rhymes. This so reminds me of my childhood looking at pictures in my favourite story book at bedtime; or maybe even being read to by my father....long time ago, but I love to reminisce. This is perfect for a new mom. You are clever, as always!!
Sue xx

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Luv all the layers in your card! and thanks for sharing your swap.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work, your card is great and the artwork you have received, too!

the gypsy magpie said...

Oh Jean- this little card is precious. The image is darling and along with the combination of paper of ribbon- wow, how cute!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! I really love how you layer papers!

Unknown said...

WOW.. This is beautiful.. I love that sweet little image. and the colors are just gorgeous.. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Linda

wwilloww said...

Your Rogue Redhead card is delicious but I also love your Ginspiration cards that were posted!!! I love the style of your creativity!!! (Oh and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments!!!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Jean I so love this card. Lynne M x

Jane Wetzel said...

oooooohhhhhh...love these!

Lucy Edmondson said...

Love your card. So evocative of childhood,

Lucy x