Monday, October 5, 2009

World Card Making Monday? EHWCMD1 Inchie Challenge


Well, it's a dark and rainy day here in my patch of North Carolina, and so, thanks to the weather and Ellen Hutson's generous gift of an extra day of cardmaking, I'm still at it, LOL!  This card is my entry for Cindy's challenge over at the CLASSroom, which is to arrange three inchie squares on a simple card, and stretch the image over the three squares.  This was great fun for me, since I usually don't do clean and simple cards (jumped out of my box again!).  All images are from Inkadinkado.

If you want to get in on the fun, there's still time to play in the World Card Making Day challenges and have a chance at winning a great little batch of goodies from Ellen Hutson's store.

6 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Another fabulous creation!!!!

Papier Creatif said...

How clever of you to crop one image for 3 inchies! I like that a lot! Great Halloween card ... very fresh & festive!

{xoxo}

Juls~

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, this is ink-redible...loving the whole design and the making the inchies out of the cat is just perfect x

Angelnorth said...

Wow, you packed in a lot of making for WCMD! Love this clean look, you might not do it often but you do it well!

Anonymous said...

Never thought of doing inchie tiles! Fab idea and great card!

Ali Manning said...

Yeah - you did the challenge. It looks fabulous - I love the layout you chose. TFS!