Sunday, October 4, 2009

CHF Harvest Greetings - EHWCMD2


Hello again... still working on WCMD!  This one is for Susan Roberts' sketch challenge over at the CLASSroom.  All of the stamps for this card are from Cornish Heritage Farms, the sponsor for October over at Gingersnap Creations, where the theme for the month is "Harvest."  I used stamps from the Fall Harvest and Can It! sets (both from the All Things Considered line), as well as a sentiment from the Classic Essential Expressions set from Mona Lisa Moments.  The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye the Spider's Web collection.  I also used a bit of ribbon from Jenni Bowlin, a vintage button, some hemp cord, and some Copics to give the images a little soft vintage color.  There's still time to play along in the World Card Making Day contest over at Ellen Hutson's the CLASSroom - some seriously fun blog candy is up for grabs!  (I think I just set a personal record for most links in a single post!  Hope they're helpful at least, LOL!)

I may have more for you in a bit.... sorry to all my followers who are getting deluged with posts today!  Can't help myself :D

12 comments:

itsallrosi said...

great job on a tricky sketch!

Lynn Stevens said...

Love it Jean ,now this is something to crow about!!!! Speaking of mess, you should see my work area ,on second thought no your shouldnt!!!! can't find the top.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Love the combo of images you used - I just bought the Can It set myself! Your colors are awesome, so rich!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Lol @ Lyns joke lol,
My workspace (that overflows onto the lounge table when I'm unable to work in my usual space) is always a three foot high scraps and ink mound lol
Love this. Especially the Crow- he's a fab addition to any collection.

elina said...

this is such a fabulous card!!!! i love love love it!

elina said...

this is such a fabulous card!!!! i love love love it!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Another beauty! I love how you 'nailed' the sketch with such flair!

Looks wonderful:)

stampingtink said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the different elements to it! It's so put together. Simply beautiful!

Ali Manning said...

This is fantastic Jean - I love how you layered up all those super CHF images!

Debby said...

Positively stunning!

Hels Sheridan said...

Tis beautiful hun....love the old crow and the colours are just yummy x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This card is lovely Jean! Great mix of elements in your design.