Saturday, February 7, 2015

Papertrey DT Inspiration


Catching up with the first day of Papertrey Ink's anniversary celebration challenges.... this card is for the DT Inspiration challenge and combines the last color recipe and the second sketch:

I started out stamping the "sky" using Background Basics: Text Style in aqua. A strip of washi tape and some Dearest Jane patterned paper ground the houses, which were created using the Love Lives Here stamps and dies. The sentiment is from the same set, die cut with Spellbinders' Labels One die.

Getting those Valentines done.... just might get there in time this year!

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Hi JeanFB ! I love seeming those little houses. your darling card makes me want to take them out again. Love it!

Birgit said...

This is just charming! I love the country, primitive feel of it. I'm a primitive gal so this is right up my alley!

Kara Lynne said...

Those little houses are adorable! What a wonderful card!