Saturday, February 7, 2015

Bagged and Tagged

Moving right along with the challenges for this weekend.... this little Valentine's packet is for Papertrey Ink's Bagged and Tagged challenge. I designed a little treat bag (the prototype for about a dozen more to come....) for my daughter to give out cookies to her friends. I started with a pre-printed dotted kraft bag and stamped circle hearts from Love Lives Here. The two tags are cut from Tremendous Tags and Tiny Tags dies - they make a bunch at once so it saves some time! The sentiment is from the Mega Mixed Messages set. A bit of twine and washi tape keeps everything in place. This went really quickly so I'm thinking of passing the task along to my daughter.... along with the baking of the cookies (it's so easy once they get to be teenagers!)

5 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Love this bag! It's a great idea for Valentine cookies! I see that you just came back to blogland recently. I came back in December after being away for 1 1/2 years. Thanks for the comment on my blog, it's so nice to meet you!

Marybeth said...

Love it! Bagged and tagged! What a fun St. Valentine bag ....really cute!
Like sweet Kara said....so nice to meet you !

Birgit said...

This is as sweet as can be! I love the little bit of washi on the top. Black, red and kraft is always a hit.

Marcia Hill said...

These are so cute and I have those bags...hmmmmmm! I'm sure your daughters friends are going to love them! :0)

Lululiz said...

What a terrific bag! Very stylish, I bet your daughter's friends will love them.