Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blue Gluebook Pages

I've been gluebooking in the car again, using up some scraps - hence the spring theme, so far from the holiday images I should be using, LOL!  I don't yet have many Christmas scraps accumulated, so I'm still using my leftovers from the summer.  The digital image of the girl on the right is from Lisa's Altered Art; the stamp on the left is from Artistic Outpost.  (Sorry for the unconventional "holder" - I just couldn't get the thing to lie flat.)

I'm hoping to play along with Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas, but it won't be for a few days.... we've got band concerts and Christmas piano recitals to attend to first.  Hope you're finding time for some holiday crafting. :)

11 comments:

Suzanne C said...

LOVE your glue book adn these are wonderful! I need to try this!

Jane Wetzel said...

ohhh...I am so jealous...LOVE your book! tfs the inspiration :)

Ana Márquez said...

I love the little girl, the bird, the flowers, the background, everything! Terrific! :-)

Daniele said...

have so got to have a go at this as I've loads of scraps and I loved your article in 365 Scrap
hugs

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful! Valerie

Jacqueline said...

Oooh these are just gorgeous - love the blue! Now I feel inspired too!

trisha too said...

What a delightful snapshot of spring on this cold day! My brain was all going "Christmas," but you changed that track with these sweet pages!

:)

Lululiz said...

You created two lovely blue pages! I can't believe you do this sort of thing in the car, I'd make such a mess of it. I can just see myself, sigh, glue on the seats, bits of paper everywhere.......

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful in blue! In the car? You are good!

Unknown said...

You know I just love looking at your glue book pages..These look wonderful..

Hugs, Linda