Sunday, December 11, 2011

7th Day of Whimsy

Well, the paint is still drying on my tin for the 6th Day of Whimsy, so I'm charging ahead with the 7th Day of Whimsy - A Frosted Snow Angel.  I didn't have any of these particular beautiful Paper Whimsy images, but I found something similar at the Graphics Fairy.  I added some vintage white velvet leaves as her wings, some vintage lace, a House of Three crystal bangle, and a Stampin' Up felt snowflake as her halo.  Such a fun project!

I have the whole family here at home again tomorrow, so may have to wait a bit before I disappear into my craft room again.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Beautiful!!

Daniele said...

such a pretty piece Jean
hugs

Elli p.´s Stempelvitrine said...

Sooo beautiful Jean!
Nice day, Sabine

Electra said...

This is lovely!

Unknown said...

She looks amazing my friend.. Enjoy your family!!!

Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Gio said...

I love this piece, simple , elegant , so meaningful!