Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cornish Heritage Farms Stamp of the Month - June

Hello everyone!  I hope your weekend was splendid!  We had a lazy-but-busy (does that make since?) time with friends and family.  It just didn't seem like we should have to get back at the routine already this morning! 

My card for today features Cornish Heritage Farms' new Stamp of the Month for June - "To Town, Mrs. Chicken."  It's another storybook-illustration-type of image, so vintage and sweet.  I stamped the main image in red ink and left it uncolored - an option we Copic-addicted peeps sometimes forget about, LOL!  For the background "patterned" papers, I used images from the ATC Collection set called Fall Harvest.  I just couldn't resist using the corn image (wouldn't that be what she's shopping for??) and the vintage receipt image (her grocery receipt, of course!).  I tied it up with a nice checkered country bow, and added a bright little flower and a fabric brad.  The sentiment is embossed in white so that it pops on the red background. 

Now it just so happens that not only will you save 20% on this stamp during the month of June (it's only $5.99 cling-mounted), but you will also receive a printed copy of the card and instructions by *yours truly*.  (Tee hee, had to get that shameless plug in there somehow!). Not bad for a such a happy little image.

Hope you're having a great Tuesday.  I've been working on a ton of craftiness that I can't show you yet - UGH!  Drives me nuts, but that's how it is..... good things to be revealed (and maybe even won!) this summer. :)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a bargin! but I am not in US and postage is so expensive! but I do love your card and stamping in red has really worked!

Love Dawn xx

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty Jean! Love those stamps. :)

Kim said...

This is positively adorable, Jean! The image is great, and the choice of the red is perfect--it makes me think of old time redwork embroidery. Wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet Jean. I love the image. Sweet, yet vintage, soft yet full of character. You always make things so beautiful when you use ink. Love your stamping.

Hearts Turned said...

I LOVE this new stamp, Jean! I may have to be ordering this one! What a beautiful card you made with it, too!

Hope you're having a wonderful night!

Julie

Katy said...

Fab fab fab. What a great stamp!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love the combination of color and patterns! Great card!

Lynn Stevens said...

Reminds me of a book Henny Penny. I think that was the name. Any who. Its as precious as can be. The red, yellow and white is perfect with this image. well done Jean!

Anonymous said...

Jean, you do make the most beautiful cards! This one is just gorgeous!

the gypsy magpie said...

This is too cute! The color combo is my favorite, anyway... but the whole thing- from the receipt to the corn stamp is just darling. And Chickie too (can't forget her). Love it! You are always such inspiration for me.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This sure put a smile on my face, I luv it, as well as every piece of art you do!

LauraB said...

love this-glad I have found you again!!

Debby said...

Gawjuss beautiful lady.

Katherine said...

Just found your site by connecting over from the CHF gallery.
I just ordered this stamp and I'm glad to see such a sweet example to work from.
Thanks.