Friday, November 20, 2009

Calendar Year Scrapblock


Cornish Heritage Farms releases it's new Scrapblock today, Calendar Year.  This stamp has so many possibilities!  For this card, I was going for an old-time postcard look, using K and Co. patterned paper, some Hero Arts Art Flowers that I colored with my Copics, and some die cuts a friend gave me.  The sentiment is from Vintage Christmas Expressions.  For more great ideas, check out the Gallery at CHF.

We're starting a busy weekend of hockey today.... a USA hockey training event tonight (at the home ice of the Carolina Hurricanes), then practice, game, another practice.... plus, my daughter wants to get some figure skating practice in.  It's gonna be coooooold and icy, even here in NC, LOL!  Have a great Friday everyone!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

This is beautiful. I tend to go like very simple designs for my own cards, etc., but am always inspired by the detail in things like this. I'm happy to have found your blog. I love anything paper.

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab art hun x

itsallrosi said...

such a fresh, pretty way to start the new year!

Ali Manning said...

This is just breathtaking, Jean! And you're right - what possibilities this stamp has. TFS, Ali