Saturday, April 4, 2009

Limited Supplies Card Challenge

My card today is for the "Limited Supplies" challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers . The challenge was to use only one color of cardstock, two patterned papers, and three embellishments. It's very liberating to do a card like this sometimes, because you stop obsessing over whether it "needs more" - you're simply not allowed to do it LOL!!! I made the dotty background paper with a handmade stamp. I will have a tutorial for you early next week. But for now, I am Without. My. Camera. YIPES!!!
I never knew how totally attached and addicted I am to my camera until this weekend, when hubby and my son took it on a camping trip. I tell you, it's making me NUTS!! I had wanted to finish getting photos of the stamp-making process to post with the card, take pictures of my daughter's volleyball game, take pictures at tonight's Carolina Hurricanes vs. Pittsburgh Penguins hockey game (I'll be third row away from Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Jordan Staal - with NO CAMERA!), and also get some shots of the beautiful blooming trees that are everywhere on this bright sunny day. Ack! But I know I will be treasuring and scrapbooking the pictures my husband brings home of their fun weekend. Still, I think we need to be a two-camera household very soon ;).
Have a wonderful weekend, and LET'S GO CANES!!!

No comments: