Friday, January 29, 2010

Victorian ATCs

 
Some Victorian ATCs for my swap club.  The little children are all from a sheet of scrap that I had purchased years ago.  The background papers are from Webster's Pages and 7Gypsies.  We're bracing for a "major" winter storm to come through central North Carolina ("major" for us.... barely a sneeze for all you far northern folks)... but they tell us we are likely to lose power.  So..... if you don't see any new posts from me for a few days, that's why!!  Hopefully I'll get some time to craft in the daylight hours. :)  For all of you who have already experienced this storm sweeping the country - stay warm!! :)

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! I love them all. Why don't you just "push" some of that snow northward? I want some of it!

Jacqueline said...

Delightful ATC's!

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful, wish I was in your sawp, so Lovely. Do be careful in the storm, I hope you don't have to go anywhere! Have those candles ready if you lose power you can always stamp away! stay safe!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! These are soo pretty!

Ellen said...

very pretty love all the different trimmings on them.
good luck with the storm, you want to borrow some candles??

peggy gatto said...

Gorgeous art work!!!
Lovely together!!!