Friday, January 8, 2010

Sympathy Expressions


Hello!  Today Cornish Heritage Farms is releasing its new sentiment set, Sympathy Expressions.  Lots of beautiful sentiments.... right at those times when it's most difficult to know what to say.  This card uses one of the sentiments, along with a little dove (there are two dove stamps - one flying in each direction).  I stamped the sentiment and dove with Memento ink, then cut them out with my Nestabilities Petite Ovals die.  The main image on the card is the Trees Backgrounder, stamped on Cosmo Cricket's Storytime "Chicken Little" paper... it's beautiful creamy clouds in a pale blue sky.  I bought a bunch of it, otherwise I'd hoard it, LOL!  It's kinda old, so I apologize if the link above isn't working anymore.  Anyway, a little Martha Stewart ribbon finishes this card off.

One more sympathy card using the Sympathy Expressions set.... this one with a more masculine feel.  I used The Pines stamp as the image to anchor the sentiment.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the first card with the trees in the background. I need that one. Hope you are having a great day.

LeAnne said...

That first card is AWESOME! Great paper and wonderful sets.....I have hankered that tree BG for a while, and the expressions are perfect for sympathy!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards! They are so peaceful. Perfect for sympathy cards.

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Wow, these are beautiful... I'm going to have to check out Cornish Heritage Farms!

Zoechaos said...

Thank you for your comment. Am loving your clean style here would say simple but know it is anything but.

Holly said...

Absolutely beautiful! You showed off that Trees backgrounder in a gorgeous way - love it with the Sympathy set.

Debby said...

Oh goodness I love that backgrounder. I must have it. This is gorgeous! And sympathy sets are always necessary unfortunately. I'm going to purchase this one. I just love CHF.