Friday, May 8, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 85 - Shabby Chic Baby


Here's a Shabby Chic style baby card that I made using the Mojo Monday Week 85 challenge sketch. I LOVE the sketch this week - although it took me a couple of tries to put it together correctly LOL!! I also used kraft cardstock to fit in with the Ways to Use It challenge over at SCS. The little feet image is from All Night Media, and the sentiment is from savvystamps. I used an Inkadinkado paisley stamp and Riding Hood Red ink (Stampin' Up) on kraft for the background panel behind the feet. I also used some of my stash of My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus paper that I've been seriously hoarding! The strip of kraft scallops was made with Fiskars threading water punch. I distressed the panel edges with a variety of inks... white pigment, red, Antique Linen (Ranger), and Colorbox smoke blue. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: