Saturday, February 20, 2016

Darkroom Door ATC Swap - Tied Up With String

The Darkroom Door ATC swap for February was themed "Tied Up With String" and we were to use string somehow in our ATCs.  I wanted to do a Valentine theme, so a cut some hearts from very thin chipboard and colored them with Neocolors.  I stamped the sentiment on the margins of some vintage sheet music, tore it out, and attached it to my hearts.  On the background I used a stamp from Art De Fleur Vol 2 (in brown) and the Flourish texture stamp (in blue).  I punched holes in the heart and the background and threaded some twine through in cross stitches.

Here they are all packaged up and ready for their journey...

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Love the background you created with the layered stamping - fab set of ATCs! Hope you got some beauties in return!