Monday, October 25, 2010

More Halloween Pages

Working away on my 24 Hallowe'en pages - good thing I love Hallowe'en, or I'd have given up long ago, LOL!  I had totally lost my mojo, but quickly got it back after being inspired by a tutorial on Gingersnap Creations by our October muse, Kris Dickinson.  I have long admired Kris's work, and her tutorial got me going again.  The page above uses a gothic Marie image from Itkupilli and stamps from Tim Holtz, Stampin' Up, and... hmmmm...... not sure where that chandelier is from. ;)

Next up is a vintage cutie page, with a fun Ouija board stamp from Oxford Impressions.  The letters are from some ancient 8x8 Tim Holtz paper.

A little card that is more "autumn" than Hallowe'en, although I did add a little Hallowe'en greeting to the picture.  The leaves were made with Tim's new Tattered Leaves die - love it.  BTW, the vintage images above and below can be found at Clearly Vintage.


For something a little different.... these fortune teller images are all from Heartwarming Vintage.  The Haunted and Halloween stamps are from Oxford Impressions.


This last piece was completely and totally inspired by - CASEd, really - from a piece done by Lynn Stevens for The Artistic Stamper blog, and you can see her original piece by clicking HERE.  You can also go be inspired by her fabulous blog Trash to Treasure Art.  Here is my version - not nearly as beautiful as hers.  Thanks for the inspiration, Lynn!!! (Hope you are feeling better, too :) )

Stamps are from Oxford Impressions, Red Lead, and Inkadinkado.
Happy Monday!

18 comments:

G Peplow said...

WoW what fabulous pages, you must be worn out, good fun though:0) xx

Kris Dickinson said...

Ooooo Jean. I love them all! BRAVO!

Carrie said...

GREAT pages... I absolutely love the top one with the beautiful portrait... fantastic!

Hearts Turned said...

Each and every page a work of art, my friend! Love this project of yours--very inspiring!

Hope you're having a wonderful night!

Julie

Lori said...

All these are just fabulous! Each and every one is awesome! You rocked them all!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Jean,
your pages are spooktacular!!
Love them.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Marie

Zue said...

You have done some amazing halloween pages. I love the expressions on the pumpkins and it is nice to see a man starring on a page, makes a nice change. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. You made me smile!!!
Have a great week
Sue xx

trisha too said...

These are all great pages, Jean--VERY nice. I like on the last one how you gave the fortune teller the "Nevermore" sign!

:)

trisha too said...

Okay, right, second to last!
:)

Lynne Moncrieff said...

For different reasons I love each and every one although page no 2 with the children is so adorable. Great work. Lynne M x

Terry said...

I really love your amazing Halloween pages! Love the expression on the faces of the little kids! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Oh very spooky! loving the stamps very Edgar Allan Poe how can you go wrong ;0) Love your pages hun

Love Dawn xx

Evelyn S. said...

Well, I haven't visited your blog for awhile....and I'm so glad I made the visit today! You've created so many great pieces here!

2amscrapper said...

Great Halloween art. You know I love anything Red Lead!

Michele said...

i love these! great hallowe'en spirit! xo

Anonymous said...

These are all spookily spectacular!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Awwwwwww, I have been so out of commission and doing some catching up. How sweet, I Love what you did here!

hasssam said...

GREAT pages... I absolutely love the top one with the beautiful portrait... fantastic!