Sunday, December 27, 2009

Vintage Heart for Tag Tuesday


Good gracious, it's been a long time since I've posted!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and that you are enjoying some rest and relaxation between Christmas and New Year's.  We spent 7 days in Disney (plus two days travel), so I've been completely torn away from crafting.  I'm jumping back in with a little tag for Tag Tuesday.  I originally thought I would be doing a Christmas tag for this challenge, which was to do a shaped tag.  Oh well, let a few days slip by, and it's on to the next holiday, LOL!  This tag uses ruched paper from Paper Temptress (I am soooo addicted to this stuff!), stamps from Stampington, and some tags from Making Memories Vintage Findings.  The music and button are vintage, and the rest is from my considerable stash of "stuff."  Thanks again to Louise at Kard Krazy for always inspiring me (even if I don't always get to play along, :). )

Here are a couple of pics from our Disney trip.  I am totally OBSESSED with the castle, and probably take as many pictures of IT as I do of anything else, including the family, LOL!  But I'll leave you with one pic of each.  Have a happy rest-of-the-weekend!




17 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Such a beautiful tag! Love the music paper, so romantic!

Evelyn S. said...

I can see you had a wonderful family vacation! (My family went to Disneyland in 1988.....I want to go again!) And your shaped tag is fabulous....the heart with the wonderful edges and the vintage look----it's just beautiful!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Simply gorgeous, Jean! Love that paper, the cream and black look.
The MM embellies are the perfect touch, too!

Debby said...

Love Disney! Wow the castle looks so beautiful! And this tag is beyond gorgeous!

Kris Dickinson said...

Thank you for sharing your trip pictures...it looks like you had a wonderful time!

I love your beautiful heart tag...the music makes it magical.

Have a very Happy New Year! - Kris

Holly said...

Oh Jean, this is a beautiful heart tag! I love the music and the flower and the pinked edging. Looks like you had a wonderful time in Disney!!! Hugs!!

Hearts Turned said...

Gorgeous tag, Jean! Well, if you can't be crafting, Disney's a pretty good alternative!

Hope your Christmas was wonderful--looks like it was!

joy said...

A heart is my favorite shape. Love the tag you have made!!

itsallrosi said...

ruched paper - how yummy!

glad you had a nice trip!

Lynn Stevens said...

How wonderful to get away at Disneyland. Its looks so fun. I'm sure you had a Great time! Your tag is just precious.
So glad your back, we missed you!

Shelly Hickox said...

Your tag really caught my eye in the slideshow - I love the shabby chic look of it. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

First time visit to your blog and I enjoyed the visit. This tag is gorgeous. Your artwork is lovely.

penny4thoughts said...

So you saw mine in the slideshow and I fell in love with yours there! I love its vintage feel-just beautiful!!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful tag!!!
Great pics of the Family and the castle decked out in purple!!!

Anonymous said...

Your heart is absolutely divine! Great pics from Disney too!

elina said...

your vintage tag is fabulous!! so elegant!

Anonymous said...

great vintage heart tag...always drawn to this style!
Pam Going Postal