Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's A Bling Thing

First off, I wanted to let you know that I'll be on vacation for the next week.... we're shuffling off to Buffalo and to Pennsylvania Amish country to visit with family. I'm also hoping to sneak in a visit to a Buffalo stamp store, keep your fingers crossed!


I have a card for you that I posted over at Gingersnap Creations for one of their current challenges, which is to use bling. The theme for the month is Movie Stars, and the current color challenge is black, white, and silver, so this card actually fits them all, LOL! I used Best Occasions rhinestones (Wal-Mart), a vintage "diamond" button, and The Paper Company metallic gunmetal paper as my bling. I also used some Kaiser rubons, a Stampin' Up! sentiment, the Nestabilities Labels Four die, SU! Very Vanilla cardstock, PTI vellum, vintage ribbon to make the flower, and a free photo from web.

Go on over to Gingersnap Creations and check out their challenges - there's lots of time to play along, and.... blog candy, too!

Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, Jean! My fav actress! Beautiful and elegant!

Hels Sheridan said...

I totally adore this card hunny, hoping you having a fab vacation and you managed to get to the stamp store...did ya get any new stash??? x

Anonymous said...

a truly stunning card

Ellen said...

beautiful I love the monochromatic style . It's very elegant