Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sending Hugs... and a Little Peek

Hello friends! Posting a little card I made for a blogger friend who's going through some health troubles (but is on the mend, thank goodness!).  The image and sentiment are from Crafty Individuals, and the paper is all from Crate Paper's Restoration line. (I will be sobbing when I've used this up. Seriously. But I'm not hoarding it. Seriously.)

And, I have a little sneaky peeky of my first article in Craft Stamper magazine... Yippeeee!  Can't show you the entire thing, of course, but it's the November issue if you get a chance to see.


I'm off to take a walk on this beautiful, sunny, COOL autumn day.  Hope your day is crafty and fun!

10 comments:

Terry said...

Your card is precious and your blogger friend will so appreciate your thoughtfulness. That sweet image is beautifully colored and the background paper is a perfect match! Love this! Big congrats and I will be running to get this copy!!! The sneak peek is such a tease!!!

Hearts Turned said...

Ooooh! How exciting about your article, Jean! Can't wait to see it in it's entirety!

Love your beautiful work, as always!

Hope your day is wonderful...

Julie

joanne wardle said...

love this card! and congrats on the article, it's a great feeling isn't it?

Zue said...

Your card is absolutely amazing, all those patterns and colours together really work. It is very beautiful and I am sure your friend will love it and appreciate it.
I will look out for your project in Craft Stamper...I get my subscription copy a week early...I shall look forward to it.
Have a lvely week.
Sue Allan xx

the gypsy magpie said...

Oh I SO share your love of this paper line... I, too, am dreading the day when my last scrap has been used! What is wrong with us???
I can't wait to see your article in print when it comes out- congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Darling! I love the dp and that image is just too cute!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Your article is beautiful, it is my favourite in the magazine.
What a special card you made for your friend. This will certainly help her on her road to recovery. Lynne M

Lynn Stevens said...

ohhh congrats on an article in Craft Stamper magazine. I can't wait to see it!!!! You go girl!
What an adorable card, the coloring on those dresses looks like real fabric!

Lynne Phelps said...

Love the vintage image and the sweet paper patterns, it is just lovely and I am sure very appreciated! Congratulations on your publication, way to go!

hassam said...

Ooooh! How exciting about your article, Jean! Can't wait to see it in it's entirety!