Thursday, July 1, 2010

Beachy ATCs

A quick little post today, with some ATCs that I made with a gorgeous plate from I Brake For Stamps, called Beach Memoirs.  I had this set on my wishlist forever, then was lucky enough to win Blog Candy from sweet Della (thank you Della!!!).  I was thrilled to play with these stamps when they arrived.  For the backgrounds I used Glimmer Mists and a Tim Holtz compass rose mask.  I added a little tea-stained cheesecloth, and some punched sand dollars and starfish (Martha's). Nothing too fancy, just letting the stamps do the talkin'.

Happy Canada Day to all our Northern friends!

8 comments:

Terry said...

Really great ATC's! Wonderful beach scene and the use of tea dyed cheesecloth is a perfect element! Love these!

LeAnne said...

Darn it....another cute vintage stamp company.....you ARE an enabler! These are CUTE!

Lynn Stevens said...

I just knew these would be awesome and I was right!!!!!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Your ATCs are so beautiful. I own this set of stamps, such a lovely set to own. Lynne M x

Katy said...

Beautiful. Love those stamps.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous ATCs. Love the addition of the cheesecloth - perfect!

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful work!! i love the beachy feel!!

Anke said...

Wonderful ATCs