Monday, September 7, 2009

TMTA Architecture


It's been a while since I've participated in an ATC challenge, so since this is a lazy holiday Monday, I thought it was time. I made this ATC for the Think Monday, Think ATC challenge, which is architecture. The Venezia and Di Vinci stamps are from Stampington, the Corinthian column from Inkadinkado, and the Timeless from JustRite. I used a bunch of Distress Inks and StazOn on glossy, matte, and metallic papers for the backgrounds. The writing is on a blank page from a vintage textbook. Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is perfect! Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

peggy gatto said...

Lovely design!
I enjoyed my visit here!!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely and so well designed!

Faye said...

All the different pieces fit together so beautifully. I love the old writing.

Nancy B said...

Classical and lovely!

Lisa said...

I love your stuff. I've only recently started trying collaging on my ATC's and wonder why I never did it before. Keep posting beautiful pics.

Tonje said...

That is such a great piece of art! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ATC! Of course, I am a little biased. I love architecture and browns are my favorite palatte! Beautifully done, Jean!

kotilaiska said...

Beautiful and style card

linnes said...

Beautiful atc! Great job.

Heavens2Betsy said...

This is fabulous and combins many of my favourite things! Love the stamps and particularly the colours.