Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Few Quick Cards



Well, today is hectic, but in a good way - swimming lessons and tests, my daughter getting braces, and my son's last baseball game of the regular season. So, I'm just posting a couple of cards - pretty simple, pretty straightforward.

This first card uses images from Oxford Impressions and Stampington, stamped on cardstock from Stampin' Up (Blue Bayou and Soft Sky). The next card (below) relies mainly on some pretty patterned paper, some glitter (I ran a punched flower through the Xyron sticker maker, then added SU's Dazzling Diamonds), a Prima blossom, buttons, twine, ribbon, and a rub-on..... just threw a bunch of embellies at it :).



That's all for now, hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Both are beautiful---love the image on the first, and the paper on the second!

Shirley said...

Beautiful and so creative too! I love how you did your flower too!

Shirley said...

Both are stunning. I love the colors and the bird and the flower is wonderful too!

Spyder said...

Love the colours, really pretty card


((Lyn))